Come join our amazing staff at Northwest Wellness Group! We are continuing to grow as the demand for Pelvic PTs increases. This is great news for our profession and public health.
Join us and you will be part of a group of seasoned pelvic PTs that provide exceptional care for patients in Chicagoland. Together we have over 65 years of experience. We would love to share our knowledge with you and can provide mentorship for less experienced pelvic PTs.
Our clinic is private and serene, while also being very personalized and friendly. We have an excellent rapport with many doctors and referral programs in the Chicagoland area. You will experience a diverse population of patients that are both challenging and fulfilling to treat.
Open Physical Therapy Positions
Pelvic Health Therapist
Pelvic Health Physical Therapists are trained and educated to treat:
- Abdominal and Pelvic Concerns of Women, Men, and Children
- Bladder and Bowel conditions
- Pelvic Pain
- Sexual Pain
- Prenatal and Postpartum Conditions
- Rehabilitation following Breast Surgery
- Rehabilitation following Prostate Surgery
- Rehabilitation following Abdominal Surgery
- Lower Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
They are wellness and exercise experts in conservative treatment, that includes non-surgical and non-medication solutions.
A Pelvic Health Physical Therapist has the skills and knowledge to:
- Take a comprehensive patient history
- Assess pelvic muscles
- Identify Signs and symptoms indicative of pelvic floor muscle dysfunction
- Identify functional deficits of system disorders related to pelvic floor muscle dysfunction
- Educate on pelvic floor muscle anatomy and typical action during respiration, continence, and lumbopelvic movement
- Knowledge of Interventions and Strategies for teaching pelvic floor muscle exercise and progressing to functional activities
- Perform Orthopedic examination
- Prevention and Wellness
- Educate on pelvic muscle exercises to prevent future dysfunction of the pelvic floor
Please send your resume to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.